Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

What I'm Loving - December Edition

It's been forever... Ok, maybe just a month. But still! I'm sorry it's been so quiet around here, life just caught up and well.. you get the idea.

I thought I'd start back to blogging again with a few of my favourite things that I've been seeing on Pinterest. I've started my Christmas decorating so there might be a Christmas house tour in the future. I know Heidi is going to be cutting down their tree tonight. Exciting!


I love everything about this image! This is the perfect "after sledding" outfit.. if that's a thing?


I've been inspired to get rid of all of my yarn scraps by making an extremely colourful blanket. I've never made a blanket this large before (roughly twin size) and Bella has been picking out all the colours for me.


I'm going to try this awesome recipe for Organic hot cocoa mix. I've been hesitant to by the stuff you get from the stores because of all the preservatives and high fructose corn syrup. This recipe is extremely easy and looks delicious!


I love this sweater. If anyone is talking to my husband, maybe you could mention that it would be a great Christmas present?


This Christmas decoration looks so easy, and (bonus!) I already have all the supplies. My cupboards overfloweth with mason jars.


I bought a mini tree just like this one the other day when I was at Ikea. The girls are extremely excited to decorate it with decorations that are their size. I love the simple reds and whites that they chose to decorate with.


I'm going to be busting out my camera this month and taking a lot more pictures, or at least hoping too! Here is an awesome tutorial with some great tips about taking your own family pictures.


What has everyone been up to? 
Any great projects that you'd like to share! 
Comment below :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...