Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

'Tis the Season! Or...Christmas Mantle 2013

It's Christmas mantle time! I think this is my favourite mantle that I have put together as of yet. Gold, silver, glitter, pinecones, fake trees, and mini deer. I carried the barn board into this display, because well...I didn't want it to disappear yet. I love how the rustic wood and glitter look together.
I placed gold and silver Christmas balls into the apothecary jar and leaned a glittery deer silhouette canvas that I made one afternoon, against the chalkboard.
This little snowy scene in the jar is definitely one of my favourite parts of the mantle. Epsom salts and mini trees is all it took to put this cuteness together.
I wrote a line from one of my most well-played Christmas albums on the chalkboard. "Rejoice o world, your Saviour has come!"
And so Christmas begins in my house!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...