Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Getting Cozy: Cozy Spots in Our Home

Fall is the time that I look around my house and see what I want to change. I still have a few painting projects on my list of things to finish for the fall, but I thought I'd show you a few rooms from around the web that I love:

via
I love this sunny yellow colour. I'm glad that I painted my side tables and coffee table although it will probably be changing soon since it's not my husband's favourite. (I'm being nice with his comments :) )

via
I love this bed set from Land of Nod. I'm trying to reconfigure my girls' room and I love the crisp cleanness of this. A bed fit for a princess!

via

I'm thinking about knitting up a few of these for my couch. There are quite a few patterns out there and if you choose the right yarns, they could look nice and fresh. 

via
I'm loving this kelly green slipper chair. It is waaaay out of my budget for decorating but perhaps I can find something along the same lines. They would make perfect accent chairs in my living room!

via
I love how comfy this room looks. I have a hope chest that my husband made me before we were married that has been put away for safe keeping until the kids are older. Someday I'd love to bring it back out and use it as my coffee table. Add a comfy couch and some eclectic picture frames and you're all set!

Remember that you've only got a few days left to enter our giveaway


Click on the button above to check out the rest of the posts in this series!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...