Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Getting Cozy: Autumn Vignettes

Today I spent a little bit of time on my autumn decorating. One of my clients was late for work and I had fifteen extra minutes. Score!

All of the things I pulled together from around my house and my yard. It's just that simple to decorate!


This bookshelf sits in my main kitchen area and holds everything from my recipe books to my flour and sugar. The top of it makes a nice display area for seasonal items.


The other week I purged my bookshelf and made room for all my Trixie Belden books. They were my favourite growing up and I hope my girls love them as well. For now, they make a nice display on the shelf with some pretty blue jars holding maple leaves in front.


My front entryway shelf is a little more seasonal with some pretty flowers and cute little pumpkins :)

I tend not to fuss too much with my decorating and simply enjoy what I have.
What is your decorating style? 

If you don't want to miss a post, follow us on Facebook or via RSS feed. 
Don't forget to enter our giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...