I'm assuming there are other people like me out there so I put together a list of some different things that you can do to beat the fall blahs.
2) Take pictures of your cuties playing outside. I love to be outside with my kids but since they're too young to play outside by themselves, I can get a little antsy. Taking pictures of them playing allows me to capture those memories while feeling like I'm being creative.
3) Make yourself a warm drink (hot apple cider anyone?) and cuddle under a blanket. It's ok to take a day to read some books.
4) Make cookies with your kids. I usually hate making a mess but sometimes it can just pull you out of your slump. Have you tried this amazing recipe??
|via It's Our Pinteresting Life|
6) Scrapbook. Heidi is much better for doing this than I am (I haven't scrapbooked in two years!) but this little mini album that she made is so adorable, I might be tempted to pull out my supplies and get started.
Check it out!
8) Start planning your Christmas presents. I love to make my own presents but unfortunately, I usually start at the beginning of December and then I run out of time. This year I'm determined to plan it out so that doesn't happen. Maybe I should start today?
9) Let your kids help you carve pumpkins. My husband and I did this the other morning with our kids and they loved it. You don't need a perfectly sunny day for this activity, and you can even do it inside if it's raining. We now have a few carved pumpkins sitting by my front door and although they aren't perfect and don't really fit the "decor", my kids love it.
You still have a few days left to enter our giveaway!
All the instructions for it are right here.