Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

What I'm Loving Lately - The Baby Version

With a little over 6 weeks left before this baby makes an appearance, I've basically just had baby on my mind. We still haven't come up with a name, but I'm slowly getting the last little bit of essentials.

I've gathered a few of my favourite baby things from around Pinterest to show what I've been loving lately:

1) Dinosaur Taggie Toy  2) Fabric Storage Container  3) Swaddling Blankets
4) VANDRING Rug 5) Subway Art 6) Forest Baby Mobile 7) Business Bibs 8) Owl Bookends

To find some more inspiration, check out Heidi's or my Pinterest boards.

I hope all our American friends are enjoying their long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...