Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Thrifty Treasures

 
It's no secret that I love going into a thrift store or stopping at a garage sale and scoring a great deal.There is something about seeing something that just captures you and is the right price.

I thought I'd let you see some of the things that have recently caught my eye and came home with me.

Oh yes, this lovely plate. True words. Especially when you have an infant and a toddler who likes to get up at 6:00 am. 
I have been seeing pictures of globes all over Pinterest and I just love how happy they look when they are all grouped together. This is the beginning of a, hopefully, great collection.
How pretty are these daisies all over this coffee canister? It's not actually holding coffee but a whole lot of Earl Grey tea.
I found this little wooden caddy/container/whatever it is, and decided it would be perfect for holding some pretty yellow napkins.
I'm hoping to get to some garage sales today and tomorrow and see if there are any cheap globes, embroidery hoops, and unique picture frames.

Do you love garage sales and thrift stores? What treasures are you hoping to find this summer?

Happy weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...