Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

A {Lovely} Love Mantle

February 1st. I can't believe that it's February already! This month we'll be meeting our little baby. The big question on our minds is, will it be a boy or a girl?? We have no idea, (really no.idea.) but we have some names picked out for both, which is good because time is ticking.(!!!)  

Since it's February 1st, I thought I would change up our fireplace mantle, because that is what I love to do. Some pinks and corals to welcome Valentine's Day and those yummy cinnamon heart candies that always leave my tongue feeling raw...Yum.  
I left the branches in the white vase and the wicker balls in the glass jar from the winter mantle display. 
Fake grass went into an old tea container that I had in my craft room. I cut out a little heart out of some pretty scrapbooking paper and tied it around a lacy candle holder with some ribbon. 
A ceramic bird perches on a stack of white books and a pretty pink candle finishes off this light, happy display. 
When I was reading my Bible a couple of weeks ago, I found this verse out of Ephesians and it seems perfect for this month of love. 

"Long before He had laid down earths foundations, God had us in mind, had settled on us as the focus of His love, to be made whole and holy by His love." 
{Ephesians 1:4-6} (The Message) 

If you are curious to see last year's mantle, you can click on the picture above. 

Happy weekend and happy month of love! 

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! You're so crafty and innovative. I'm going to spruce mine up this weekend, too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...