Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Banners, Cheap Frames, and Happy Art

Sloooowly but surely I am getting things checked off my mental list because this baby is coming in *here's hoping* five weeks. 
 Here we are, with the baby, as usual, leaning as far over to the right side of my stomach as possible.

I unpacked a small package of teeny tiny newborn diapers on Monday and put them away beside Gavin's huge diapers. That was a reality check! Gavin was even impressed by the small size of the diapers. 

On Monday, I made and hung up a pendant banner over the baby's crib, which is still Gavin's crib as of right now. What is it about banners that just make a room happier? 
 If you look closely, you can see my sweet, sick little baby settling down for a nap to get feeling better! Which is also why this picture is terrible quality. Sorry about that. 
I made the banner with scrapbook paper and threw in some pink tones too, since we don't know if this baby is a boy or a girl. 

Gavin and I also made a quick stop at one of my favourite thrift stores and found these two wooden frames for $1.69 each! Perfect for some happy art that will be hung up on Gavin's side of the room. 
 You can find the Baa, Baa, Black Sheep printable here and You are my sunshine printable here

I am still on the hunt for more frames for Gavin's side of the room, so I'll be doing that in the next couple of weeks, plus finding a couple of baby sleepers for the hospital, packing my bag, cleaning, making a mobile for over the change table, and oh ya...taking a nap or two. :) 
 (via) 
Winnie the Pooh is so wise...

2 comments:

  1. A reliable blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have experience that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a good one.
    bandit signs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Effective and informative banner printing is one of the best tool for successful business marketing. You've shared such a very nice about importance of banner printing.
    bulk yard signs

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...