Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

This and That {Christmas Style}

It's finally snowing here. We have had gloomy days and lots of rain, but no snow. I know that not everyone appreciates the snow, and to be honest, I don't love driving in it, but when it's Friday and I don't have to be places at a certain time...I love it. Especially since there are only a few more days until Christmas. It's nice to have a little snow on Christmas. 

My plans this weekend include baking this and this. Spending time with friends. Cooking up some potatoes for family Christmas on Sunday. Finishing my Christmas shopping. Wrapping those Christmas presents.
 (Last Christmas) 
Snuggling down on the couch with blankets, a warm drink, and Christmas movies. Helping with our children's small Christmas pageant on Sunday morning. Spending time with my family opening presents, eating turkey, and enjoying all the noise and commotion that six children under the age of three brings. 
 
Going to our candlelight Christmas Eve service. Watching the Nativity Story
 (an early present)
Opening presents with my little family. 

Being thankful for a little baby boy who was born into our crazy, crazy world many years ago. 

May you have a blessed Christmas as you spend time with family and friends. 

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...