Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

The Sickness is Back

So I've decided to take a few days off from blogging. I had a relapse the other day and I can only figure that it was because I didn't take the time to relax and let my body heal. (Maybe cleaning and organizing a whole closet wasn't such a good idea??)

For the next couple days, I'm going to do nothing but hang out with my girls, maintain my house to the place where I can live with it but I'm not stressing over how messy it is, watch the rest of Downton Abbey (anyone else obsessed with this show?!), and crochet and knit. Oh, and maybe Pinterest because well, I can feel like I'm accomplishing something without actually having to do anything.

Hopefully I'll be feeling more like myself next week and be up to doing some good projects. We have a nice series that we've planned for everyone that we're very excited about.

But until then, I plan on taking it very easy! I'll be back next Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...