Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Loving Homemade Baby Gifts

There seems to be a lot of people having baby's around me and I love to make homemade baby gifts. There's something so wonderful about giving a precious little one something that you've made yourself. I know that some of my favourite baby gifts that we received were homemade including dresses, blankets, toys and other wonderful things.

So since there are so many babies coming, I thought it would be a good idea to post a round-up of some of my favourite tutorials out there (and they're all free!).



Hope those give you some great ideas to make some gifts for the little cuties in your life. 

Since Monday is a holiday, I'll be taking the day off but don't worry, I'll be back on Tuesday, hopefully with a great project for you!

(Remember to give the main designers credit and "Pin" from the original source! Thanks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...