Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

The Bathroom List

I am happy to say that I have another thing crossed off my "Bathroom List". Over the weekend, we bought a kit to remove rusted screws. Yes, my toilet seat was rusted to the toilet. Can I get a "that's disgusting!"? At some point, someone who lived in this house thought that it would be a fantastic idea to put a wooden seat on the toilet. It's not.


Seth did all the work removing the old toilet seat so I didn't get to see the whole process. I do know that it was a bit messy because of the bits of metal and that it's not too difficult. I probably could have figured it out.

But now, it's beautiful and clean and white.


So here is my list for the bathroom:

- paint walls and trim
- get new art work for the walls
- paint the mirror
- replace the toilet seat
- install new light fixtures
- paint the cabinetry
- install tile flooring

I'm still a long way off from it being completely done, but it's satisfying to see my list get smaller and smaller.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and that this post didn't gross you out too much ;) 


Did anyone try Heidi's salad nicoise recipe? It is absolutely delicious and so easy!


2 comments:

  1. This totally cracks me up because when Jo was 10 (I think?) and we were moving, the one thing on her wishlist was a toilet with a wooden seat... and God provided ;) Not sure she'd request the same thing today!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This made me laugh so hard! If you're talking to her, let her know that I have a wooden toilet seat if she wants one ;)

      Delete

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...