Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Ta-Da!

Now that I've dragged out the suspense of my yellow dresser makeover, here are the official "before and after" pictures: 
I've been finding myself just opening up my craft room door and just smiling because this dresser makes me so happy! Is that weird? 
I wish I could give you the colour name of the paint, but I have no idea what it is. I bought the paint last April when I was getting Gavin's room ready. But I never used it, which I'm glad for! 

I gave the original wooden knobs a coat of Oil Rubbed Bronze spray paint, which was leftover from our dining room light makeover
My scrapbooking books and albums went in the wire basket on top of the dresser. I stuck my paintbrushes in a little ceramic jug that I had. In the far wire basket (which is barely showing) are my sewing supplies.
I have fabric, stamps, scrapbooking supplies, extra decorating items, staple guns, and whole bunch of other crafting goodies in the drawers. I love having everything organized!  

So that's the story of the yellow dresser! Who knows...maybe I'll get some scrapbooking done now in my nice clean, organized space. I feel like I have said that before though...

Happy weekend! And Happy Mother's Day!

 


3 comments:

  1. LOVE it! I would totally do the same thing to see the dresser and smile, so if you are weird then we are weird together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! And I totally get the staring thing too... I hung up a shelf in Caleb's room (and by me, I mean Tyler hung it while I pointed to where I wanted it...) and everytime I see it, I smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely Done Heidi!! I would peek in and smile at that too if it was at my house :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...