Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Weekend Wishes

Here are a few of my wishes for the weekend:

Coffee Addict
[Source]

That I would get lots of coffee for energy

Heart on the Beach
[Source]
That I would get to spend some time with my hubby


That I would get a chance to sew with some of my beautiful fabrics. 

Hopefully this weekend I'll get lots of stuff done. I hate being sick because then I have to catch up on things! The pile of fabric in the last picture is of my crafting to-do list. There are blankets, dresses, backpacks, and baby slings that all need to be made within the next week (ack!).

We also have a bachelorette party to plan and execute for our little sister this Saturday. Should be a lot of fun and you'll get to see pictures of that on Monday!

Hope everyone has a beautiful weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I hope you get everything you wished for - I wish I were a sewer - make something cute for me to admire :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...