Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Year, New Me

I usually never make New Years resolutions. I know that I'll never keep them, therefore I don't bother. This year though, I'm planning on trying to get things done around my house and I figure that if I have some great people to keep me accountable, maybe I'll do it!

So here is my list:

1. Start decorating Sienna's room (in my defence, I was going to do this until we had our whole basement fiasco!)
2. Clean at least one room really well per day.
3. Do my dishes every day (I am really bad at this. I hate dishes.)
4. Organize my office/craft room

Here are the pins that have been inspiring me lately:

Faking An Immaculate House - 15 Minutes Per Day
                                                                  Source: organizingmadefun.blogspot.com via Melody on Pinterest




My Dream Home Office
                                                                              Source: houzz.com via Melody on Pinterest


A Beautifully Organized Craft Room
                                                                           Source: apartmenttherapy.com via Melody on Pinterest


Next week, I'll hopefully be posting some pictures of our finished basement. I have a few more trips to Home Depot and Lowes to make before we have a party here on Saturday (I know, crazy right?!) but we can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel. My knees are still sore from doing grout yesterday, but the floor looks fantastic!

I hope everyone has a great New Years!

1 comment:

  1. I *love* your dream home office! If I ever had a space like that I would disappear forever :) Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...