Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Wedding Cupcake

The "Wedding Cupcake" is a recipe I came across on Pinterest when I was searching for a delicious recipe to make for my sister's birthday. Little did I know that this would become the cupcake that would replace the boring box recipes I usually made. 


photo credit: saraprinzenphotography


It is hands down the most delicious, moist, wonderful tasting cupcake I have ever eaten in my life. It is safe to say that I love these cupcakes and their sweet satisfaction they provide. I have since made them for my sisters engagement celebration, my mom's 50th birthday party, a mid-day snack, and just this past weekend I made them for another birthday celebration. This is a great recipe to use and have great success with, enjoy it as much as I do!




                                                                                                                                    ~Faith

1 comment:

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...