Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Shopping, Snow, & Life

Today I am tired, and my dishes and recycling runneth over.

BUT I'm not really complaining because all of this "behind-ness" means that my hubby was home for a full weekend. And that has hardly ever happened around here lately!

He surprised me with a call on Wednesday to say that he was coming home that night.. for four days!

I knew my girls would be beyond thrilled, and they were. They jumped on him when they say him and I don't think they let go for about ten minutes.

We decided to do a bunch of things we had been wanting to do so we packed the kids up and headed off to Toronto for a day.

Bella and Seth wearing matching shirts at their favourite store - Bass Pro
I got lots of shopping done including some new boots that I have been wanting for years. I finally found them on sale, in my size, and I had the extra money to spend. Bonus!

We had lots of good family meals together which you really miss when you don't have them. Seth is slowly adjusting to my "no wheat" diet although he did complain about the pancakes not tasting right. Strangely enough, he didn't say anything about the carrots going along with the meal.

Get the recipe for coconut flour pancakes here
We played lots in the snow after the huge snow storm that dumped 2 feet of snow on us. We must be truly Canadian, since we thought that -8 felt warm.

All the running around tired out the girlies and they both slept (for the most part) through all the nights.


So this week I get to play catch up. But in this case, it's not such a bad thing.

Bella's third birthday is on Saturday (where did the time go??), I get to work on taxes, and maybe there will be some other news around here. We'll just have to wait and see!

What are your plans for this week? Any good things happen to you?

2 comments:

  1. It's worth playing catch up after such a great weekend! Love the photos. My kiddos love Bass Pro, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is nota long-term program, so you certainly don’t want to consume this way weekly. But it’s a great way to kick off a weight loss goal, with specific meal and snack suggestions, so you’ll see a short drop-and end up being extra motivated to keep carefully the momentum going this whole year. Increase your get to succeed, and observe how many consecutive times your can stick to track, through the use of F meals logging feature .
    http://www.cureidea.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...