Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

My New Toy from Christmas

I got a lot of great things for Christmas, but one of the things that still blows my mind is our gift from my father-in-law.


Yes, that is a Canon 5D. I would love to say that I know absolutely everything about this camera and I know every setting and how to use it best to my advantage, but honestly, I really don't. It's quite embarrassing really. The nicest camera I've ever owned before this is an iPhone.

I've done a few tutorials online to get the basics but I'm still hopelessly inept.

I'm doing mostly trial and error with it, so here are a few of my best pictures from the last month:






I took the first five pictures right after a huge snowfall. I love how our house looks clean and fresh!






I love taking pictures of my little munchkins, but they really don't like to sit still for a picture. Especially when I'm still fiddling with the buttons on the camera! 

Are there any good tips you have for me? Any good websites that would help me understand the camera a bit better? What's your favourite present that you got for Christmas? Share with me!

1 comment:

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...