Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Healthy Recipe Roundup

I am three quarters of the way through my wheat-free, sugar-free month and I have to say that I have cheated. I went out for super with a friend last week and had pasta. I don't feel guilty because it was delicious! So creamy and yummy that I still think about it.

I have had to be a little more creative though. I've been pinning and trying lots of "healthy" recipes but they can be a hit or miss. Some of them don't taste very good at all, and some of them taste so yummy you want to eat the whole plate. To help you out, I've grabbed a few of my favourite recipes. These recipes don't have flour or sugar in them and they are kid and husband "approved".


I tried the Tropical Squares last night and then had them for breakfast again this morning. So. yummy. 


Are there any good and healthy recipes that you've been trying lately? 
We'd love to hear about them!

2 comments:

  1. OH YUM!! I want to try those bars - I'm obsessed with Oh She Glows - great blog. Cauliflower pizza intrigues me, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cauliflower pizza was really surprising to me. Easy to make and the kids loved it too! I ended up eating half the pizza and didn't even feel guilty about it!

      Delete

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...