Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall Mantle

Decorating for fall is so easy. You don't need a lot to make your home feel cozy and ready to snuggle up on the couch with a blanket and a warm drink. 
The only item that I purchased for my fall mantle display was the itty, bitty pumpkin.
It was so cute, how could I resist? The leaf art was something that I did last year. It lasted really well over the winter and summer! 
I put a couple sprigs of leaves in one of my favourite jugs that I found a while back at the thrift store. Lentils went into an old mason jar and a small lantern on a stack of books finished off the display. 
Shop around your home before you run out to Home Sense to decorate for the seasons. Or even better, head outside and bring in some of God's decorations for your home! 

Happy weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...