Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summer Goes On

I would love to be writing a post about how I've been getting my list for summer all finished, but I really can't. It's not that I've just been sitting on my butt (ok, some of the time!), it's just that there never seems to be enough time in a day to get everything done. I am however, going to start refinishing my kitchen tonight. My house has a lot of honey oak in it. The floors, cabinets, and railings are all honey oak. I'm leaving the floors the way they are since they are actually quite nice, but the kitchen and the railings all need to be turned espresso.

One thing that I have accomplished was picking out my new hardware for the bathroom and kitchen. I'm happy with both the cost and the look. After thinking about it, I decided to do the same hardware in both the bathroom and the kitchen.

Hopefully they'll be here by next week so I can install them and stop using painters tape as drawer pulls.

How about you? Do you have a project you know you need to get done, just don't have time for? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...