Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Knitting In My Spare Time

This summer I decided to try something new. Not only am I knitting something for myself, I'm knitting a sweater! I've always been a little nervous about knitting anything larger than a cowl because I have a very short attention span. I have so many unfinished projects just laying around! I decided to join a knit-a-long with one of my favourite blogs www.luvinthemommyhood.com 

I am happy to say that I am just a few rows from finishing the back and the sleeves! I'm trying a relatively easy pattern that is free. (Gotta love that!)

(Source)
I love the lace detail on the front of the cardigan and I hope I don't mess it up too much! Knitting and crocheting is something to keep my hands busy while I watch Community or 90210 (don't judge!)


It's also fun to make something for myself before I start making cowls and hats for Christmas craft sales. 


So that's what I've been working on. Is there anyone else that knits or crochets??

I'll hopefully be able to reveal my bathroom on Thursday. The last coat of urethane is drying as we speak!


1 comment:

  1. such a neat project- no, I don't knit, but I think it's a lovely idea. I work on my dissertation at night ;) blah! I'd much rater knit a cute sweater - can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...