Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Beach Days

One of the many things I love about summer time is heading to the beach! Whether its for a day or an afternoon. It is a place to relax, cool off, catch some rays, and have fun. The other day, my daughter Claire and I hit the beach to hang out and go swimming.




She loves the sand and the water! Feeling the sand in her toes isn't enough for her, she had to sample it and see if what was so fun to touch was also good to eat. Thankfully she also likes to drink lake water and rinsing her mouth out multiple times was not a problem. 


After tiring herself out in the water, I decided it was time to head home. Stripping her of her bathing suit and changing her 10 lb. diaper was half the fun. The sand inside it was where it got really interesting. (Please note the sarcasm in my voice) 




Thankfully I had seen a handy little trick to use Baby Powder to get the sand of little baby skin after a long beach day. The powder dried and cleaned that sand right up so all I had to do was wipe Claire clean with a towel and strap a new diaper to her! Brilliant! I know I'll will be using this trick A LOT over the summer, and hopefully you will too! 

3 comments:

  1. Love the bathing suit!! Wish I had know that trick 16 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bathing suit. Wish I had know that trick 16 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I notice the new picture of you ladies.. what hot mamas!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...