Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

My Exciting News

I hope that no one minds that this will be a short post today. My whole family has been fighting a virus that just doesn't seem to want to leave. Despite that, I did promise on Thursday that I would pass along my exciting news. And believe me, it is exciting!

I have been asked to talk on "The Down and Dirty" radio/video hybrid show. So exciting right?! We will be talking about my current deck renovations and what has been happening with that and why we decided to renovate and what the past owners did for the deck, etc. 

Please listen in this Wednesday, May 30th at 12:40ET at www.blogtalkradio.com/diy . Let me know what you think!

And just in case you're wondering how my deck reno is going, we're still waiting to hear back about permits and all that wonderful stuff. We're excited and ready to go otherwise!

2 comments:

  1. super exciting! Sorry I can't tune in, but YAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They're going to be posting it on YouTube in a few days. When I get the link, I'll pass it on. People say that I didn't sound like too much of a dork. Haha!

      Delete

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...