Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

A Good Reminder

I have been having one of those "weeks". Actually, scratch that. One of those "two weeks". As I write this, my husband and Bella are on the couch with some sort of stomach bug, and Sienna is teething and hasn't slept in ... forever. My life is not always glamorous. I have been thrown up on a lot lately.

When I was sitting in church yesterday, our pastor was talking about this verse from Revelations and how we needed to memorize it. Since I feel it applies to my life a lot right now, I decided to make it pretty and frame it so that I can see it and be reminded that my life is "not that bad". So, if you would like a copy for yourself, simply enlarge it and "copy and paste".





Enjoy!

(For personal use only. Thanks!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...