Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Finishing Projects

I love starting new projects. There's something so exciting about dipping into that can of paint or grabbing the yarn or fabric that would be perfect for a new project. So many possibilities! The middle however, is boring. I have a terrible time finishing things because of that. So a little while ago, I made a pact with myself (yes, I'm a geek!) that I wouldn't have more than two projects on the go at one time. So far it seems to work for me. I still have a  box of unfinished projects, but at least I'm getting through them! It always helps if I give myself a deadline as well. Here are two little projects that I've finished lately in under a week! Both of them will be available for sale on my Facebook page "MGL Handmade". I'm going to be putting some purses up for sale soon too. As always, if you're looking for something in particular, just let me know. I might be able to make it for you :)




What projects have you accomplished lately? I'm thinking about making that chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake that Heidi posted about yesterday. Either that or get her to make it for me! Yum!


If you already haven't done so,
be sure to 'like' us on Facebook
or subscribe via RSS
so you can know when we post anything new
!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...