Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Easy Easter Craft

Since Easter is coming up in about a week, I decided to make a quick little craft to hang on our door.

These are the supplies I used:


  • glue gun
  • scissors
  • plastic easter eggs
  • ribbon
  • picture frame (not shown)
I wrapped the eggs in coordinating coloured ribbon, and used a dab of hot glue to hold it in place. I decided not to wrap the entire egg, and let some of the plastic show through. I then left a longer piece of ribbon to use to hang it from a picture frame I would later attach the eggs too. 


I used an old frame that was lying around the house and attached the ribbon/eggs to the frame on the back with hot glue. And voila! Easy Easter craft! 


Linked up with Nest for Less

1 comment:

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...