Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

A Valentines Craft

Since Valentines Day is only a few days away, I thought I would make some sort of "romantic art" for my husband and I to enjoy. It was pretty basic craft to do and didn't cost me a thing to make. I originally saw a similar idea here on Pinterest, but tweaked it a little and came up with this. 



There was some much needed concentration not to snip my fingers off while cutting out the hearts, and making sure they actually looked like hearts when I was finished, but I think it is really sweet . I love that it is a daily reminder to my husband and I for where we came from, met, got engaged, married, and where we live now. 


It was very simple to do:
1. Get a frame. (I had this one already on hand)
2. Use an old map book of your husbands that he won't miss after you cut it all up.
3. Find the places you met, started dating, engaged, married, etc. 
4. Trace a heart shape over the place and cut it out
5. Glue them to a piece of blank paper and frame it. 
6. Enjoy!



Tip Junkie handmade projects

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...