Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Bananas, Bananas, Bananas!

On a soggy December morning, there is nothing better than a fresh warm loaf of banana bread, and a hot cup of tea. Thankfully I had some rotting ripe bananas in my freezer waiting to be cooked into some sort of concoction. So today was the perfect day to try out this recipe I found on Pinterest


To be honest, I get very sidetracked while baking, and flustered, and forgetful. I like to get out all the ingredients I will be using in the recipe so I don't lose track of what I did and did not add to the bowl. 



Unfortunately this did not help when making the banana bread today. 



Thankfully the bread still turned out beautifully, and I am happy that I was able to have a fresh snack for my company that was over. 

My niece Bella trying out the banana bread :)
 All in all, I found it was a good recipe to try, and I will definitely be using it again in the future. Also, it will be a good recipe to have on hand for the holiday season ahead for any Christmas brunches I might attend!

Have you found any good recipes lately on Pinterest? Or have you pinned anything that you are dying to make? I find the recipes that I pin usually turn out awesome, and are good ways to spice up our weekly menus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...