Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Style For Me

I love to knit, crochet and sew so you'll probably be seeing a lot of these projects from me! On Pinterest, those boards are where I pin the most. One project that I've wanted to do for a while was the Gap-tastic Cowl by Jen Geigley. It's great to go out shopping for new clothes, but there's nothing quite like making something for yourself that doesn't look homemade.


© Jen Geigley

It just looks so great! Comfy and casual yet still stylish. It would look great with this kind of outfit:

                                                                         Source: Uploaded by user via Melody on Pinterest

I actually finished it the other night! Mind you, it's not actually for me, but now I'm inspired to make one for myself. If you are a beginner knitter, I would definitely suggest trying it out. There are many great tutorials out there for the techniques that you'll be using in the pattern.


Here is my finished project:




And to the someone who is receiving this beautiful cowl, I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...