Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Getting Cozy: Favourite Fall Outfits

Now that the cool weather is here, my boots have been pulled out of storage and I am enjoying going through all my scarves that were packed away for the summer. I find that scarves take a plain t-shirt and a cardigan into something a little fancier, which is good for me, since I own a lot of t-shirts and cardigans.

I gathered a few of my favourite outfits below, which are pretty similar to what I usually wear once the leaves start falling. Boots, scarves, and sweaters. 
Ahhh sweaters. There is nothing better to me than a cozy sweater and a scarf. Okay...Maybe my sweatpants are a close second. :)

What is your fall clothing staple? 

This is day 18 of our Getting Cozy series 
Click the button above to catch up on the rest of the series! 
And if you want to add to your fall closet, click here to enter our cozy cowl giveaway!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...