Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Baby Boy Nursery - Part 1

Our baby nursery is finally starting to come together. I've decided to show it in parts because I'm not completely finished yet. It's a work in progress, right?

I first started blogging about this room almost two years ago. At the time, I was planning on decorating it for Sienna but life just got in the way and I never ended up doing anything with it beyond putting junk and odds and ends in there. Everyone needs a room like that in their house!

A year and a half later, it went from looking like this to this:


So much nicer and fresher!

Today I finally put some pictures up on the wall.

 I made the pendant banner with some scrapbook paper that I had on hand. I put it all together quickly with scotch tape and some twine.


I found the colouring page here. I love it because you can add whatever colours you'd like to it. What drew me to it originally was the fact that it was already the colours I was planning on using!

I found both picture frames at Jysk for $5.99 and $9.99. Not too shabby!


I still might tweak it a bit more but for the meantime I'm happy with it.

My husband has been working on shelves for that strange cubby but it's slow going. Hopefully soon since Troy's clothes have been sitting in a basket on the floor! :)


1 comment:

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...