Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

What I'm Loving Lately

A couple of weeks ago, I showed you some things that I had been loving lately via Pinterest. And then I showed you more.

I think I'm going to make it a regular feature, because I find I become more inspired when I see what other people are being inspired by. And so, here are some things I'm loving lately:

This tutorial to make your iPhone apps look fancy. Totally unnecessary, but completely cute. I have mine looking all fancified and I love it.

It's asparagus season and since I found this super easy way to cook asparagus, we are eating it all the time. So good.

I can imagine a beautiful afternoon curled up on this porch swing. I would have a book in my hand (I'm currently reading Kate Morton's new one, The Secret Keeper. Love it!) and would probably read a few chapters and have a nap. Ahhh...

There are a few glass jars in my cupboard that are wanting a little makeover and this seems like a perfect way to spruce them up. How pretty are they!?

I think Gavin and Cameron's door needs a mustache...
via

I didn't find this on Pinterest, but I am loving these two little boys lately too. :)

What are you loving lately?

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...