Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What I'm Loving Lately...

I have been spending a lot of time on Pinterest, thanks to the moments that I am spending with Cameron in the late evening/early morning hours. I find myself jumping back and forth on my iPad from Pinterest to many, many, many games of Free Cell to stay awake (I'm getting really good at Free Cell).

That being said, I'm going to share with you today some of the things that I'm really loving, via Pinterest.


How perfect and cute are these little teacup gardens made by Melissa from the Inspired Room! So simple and gorgeous for spring.


When I saw this garland, I knew that I wanted to DIY something similar for Gavin's new playroom


I have a feeling that I will be wanting to tackle this awesome spring cleaning checklist sometime soon. There is nothing better in the spring then throwing open the windows, turning on some great music, and getting the house free from all that stale winter air.This checklist has everything listed so I won't have to worry about forgetting something! 


These colours are so perfect for spring. Yellow and aqua. Nothing better. Light and bright! 


I haven't made this ice cream yet, but doesn't it look good? And easy! I am kind of obsessed with coconut right now, so I am hoping to make this soon. 

What are you loving lately?? 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Heidi! Thanks so much for linking to my Spring Cleaning checklist. And I am also totally loving the combination of yellow and aqua for spring. (surprise, surprise,right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you for making the checklist! :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...