Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Hits the Spot

I finally made a sweet little mobile for the kids' room. I decided to cut out arrows from the same pack of paper that I used to make the pendant banner that is hanging over the crib. Hence the title of this post. I am saving you from the many other puns that are floating around in my head...not enough space, not enough time. 

But back to the mobile... 
It is a little crooked. I know that. But the little arrows hanging down make up for the lopsidedness. So cute. And it really doesn't look that lopsided in person. 

I started with a plain embroidery hoop, string and arrows that I cut out using my Cricut. 
I plugged in my little pink hot glue gun and just glued the arrows to the string. Easy peasy. 

Then I hung it up over the change table. 
Cute right? 

Now all it needs is a little baby lying on that change table. Come on baby!

Happy weekend! 

If you haven't had the chance yet, swing by and 'like' us on Facebook

1 comment:

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...