Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Photo Shoot

On Thanksgiving weekend, my wonderful little sister Sara (remember her wedding here?) took our family pictures. She is the most amazing photographer and we're so lucky to have her in the family. I thought I'd share a few of the pictures with you (she took over 200!)

This one is my favourite. Even though Bella isn't smiling, at least she's not angry! :)


I hope they'll always be good friends like this.


So proud to be walking!



Me and my best friend.




I hope you enjoyed our family pictures. All of them were taken at Macarel Point in Prince Edward County. Our absolute favourite spot for photo shoots! 

I have a lot of projects on the go this week but none that are finished enough to even talk about. My husband and I are determined to organize our house this week. We'll see if that happens! 

2 comments:

  1. Those photos are GORGEOUS, Melody! What a perfect family. Love the photo of you and hubby kissing. How old are your little gals? My little guy just started walking, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber :) Bella is 2 1/2 and Sienna is 12 months. They're both at a fun age where they're still discovering everything .. it keeps us busy but we love it!

      Delete

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...