Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Walks and Spray Paint

When I was growing up, my family always took an 'Easter walk', which has nothing to do with Easter except that we usually go on the walk on Good Friday afternoon.

We went yesterday and although it was a colder day, the water and sky were so gorgeous! We walked around the lake and up dunes, and through the woods. 
It's a great tradition that we try to do every year, no matter how large or small of group.
 
Since we have a few days off, I'm hoping to get a few project done around our house. Spray paint, pallets, staple gun, fabric, paint, oh my! Okay that was dorky. But for real. I have a lot of projects that have been in my head and now need to be done! Hopefully on Wednesday I'll show you a few of those projects. There is one that I am really looking forward too (if it works)!
 
 Happy {long} weekend!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. what a fun tradition - I think I'd want to walk if I had scenery like that nearby. Gorgeous! Great photos, too - Gavin is getting so so cute. I think he and Jameson may have the same coat...

    Oh, and I'm jealous you have a long weekend! Not for us - I was just complaining about that on my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...