Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sweet Dreams

My little one hasn't been sleeping very well lately. 

 
 When he was a newborn, he was sleeping through the night almost right away. I think I got more sleep the first few months of his life than I had before. Sounds crazy. But it's true.


Then he turned six months old. And everything changed. 

Waking up in the middle of the night became a regular occurrence. 

Growth spurt/teething= no sleep. 

  
Right now he's going through some pretty tough teething. He has two on the top, two on the bottom and now he's getting his top two eye-teeth. Poor little guy. 

So. Have I said that we haven't been getting any sleep? 

I'm left dreaming (day-dreaming that is) about calming sleeping spaces. 



Ahhh....

I'm actually redoing our bedroom little by little right now. So far, I repainted our hand-me-down dresser and re-re-repainted (Yes, that was three times. I have a problem) our bedside lamps and full length mirror. 

Now I'm onto painting the whole room. I've patched up the many holes (before we moved into our house, our room was a little boy's room) and now just trying to decide whether or not to use the gray paint that I used in our hallway or buy a new colour. 

Once everything is finished, I'll give you a tour. Nothing is photo ready right now. 

I'll leave you though with some drool-worthy bedroom pictures. These bedrooms are g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s. 





  Sweet dreaming! 


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait till your bedroom looks like that! It's going to be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you aren't getting enough rest... your guy sure is handsome though!!! :) Can't wait to see the bedroom re-do photos.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...