Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Fires of Love

I have never been one to decorate for Valentine's Day. Jesse and I usually don't even do anything especially special for Valentine's Day. Right now I'm trying to think what we did last year...

...Nope. 

I seriously can't remember.

   
That's not to say we haven't done anything for Valentine's Day. We aren't crazy extravagant people though. We like the simple meal at home. Renting a romantic movie. Flowers. 


All that to say, this year I feel like making Valentine's Day a little more prominent in our home. Simple ways. Such as quotes about love on a chalkboard, little notes, splashes of pink here and there. 


I found the "love one another" printable from Becky Higgins at Project Life. 

 

This banner was so easy to make. I found the idea here and decided it was perfect since I hate seeing old books just being dumped in the garbage or recycling bin. 


So break out your pink paper and do something to celebrate Valentine's Day this year. Know someone who could use a little pick me up? Why don't you whip up a small valentine for them? Jot down a scripture that has to do with love and stick it on your fridge. Find a Valentine printable off of Pinterest (there are tons and free) and hang it up somewhere where you and your family can see it every day. 


 Let's celebrate this thing called love! 


{Jesus} “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” 
{John 13:34-35}


The photos of me and Jesse were taken by our good friend, Josh Wang. Thanks Josh!






Tip Junkie handmade projects

1 comment:

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...