Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

DIY Headband

Today I decided to make a headband for my daughter. I used this tutorial and found it was very easy to follow. I love baby girls in headbands, and this one turned out to be very cute. I added a flower to the headband to give it some more visual interest instead of just leaving it plain. 


I don't own a sewing machine, so I stitched the entire headband by hand. It was a fairly easy project to complete and only took me about half an hour to finish! Unfortunately my model was taking a snooze at the time of the photo shoot, so I was not able to get a picture of her wearing the finished product. 

These are really sweet for little girls, and I am excited to make more of these for my nieces, and some for future baby shower gifts!



Our Delightful Home

3 comments:

  1. love the flower and love little girl headbands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see it on her. It will look so cute. Great job, Faith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute! I would love for you to stop by and link up at my linky party via: ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com


    Mrs. Delightful
    Ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...