Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Noel Wreath

This year my Christmas decorating is being done in bits and pieces. Since my attention is often elsewhere...


 ...I'm finding it a little more difficult to get things done. And you know what? I wouldn't have it any other way! 

  One of my little Christmas projects was to spice up one of my plain faux wreaths that I had purchased years ago. I found this picture on Pinterest and fell in love with the wreath:


 
I got out my Cricut and cut out four shapes out of card stock. I then cut out the words on black card stock. I glued them onto the shapes (You can see the glue as it's drying. I like to keep it real folks!).

I traced around the shapes with pencil and then a black sharpie.


I poked two holes through each shape and threaded some hemp through each shape. 

It was then ready for the wreath. I just wrapped the hemp around two branches of the wreath. 


It was so simple! I like that it is easy to take off and change if I decide to do something different next Christmas. 

 I looped a piece of white ribbon around the top of the wreath and hung it in the front window of our living room.  




Festive! Easy! The best type of Christmas craft when you don't have a lot of time. :) 

 Tomorrow we're going to have a guest blogger highlighting her beautiful Christmas tree! Check back tomorrow to see who it is!  




I'm linking up this post to a Very Merry Vintage Style. It's Share the Love Wednesday! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...