Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Stuff Those Stockings

I never remember stockings being a big part of our Christmas mornings, but for my husband, they are the highlight. So with merging our different traditions, we decided to do stockings for our girls. I was going to buy them.. but then I made them instead. There are so many great tutorials out there and I found a free pattern by Amy Butler. I love her stuff. I used fabric I had on hand and in 1 hour, I was done!



Here are a few more ideas in case you're brave enough to attempt your own stockings this year. Oh, and they're all free patterns :) (Please go to the original source to "Pin")


                                                                                           Source: lionbrand.com via Melody on Pinterest


                     
                                                                                      Source: amybutlerdesign.com via Melody on Pinterest


                    
                                                                                 Source: camilleroskelley.typepad.com via Melody on Pinterest


                   
                                                                                         Source: marthastewart.com via Melody on Pinterest


Has anyone else made their own stockings? Did you sew, crochet, knit or make them some other creative way? Share your ideas with us!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment below! We'd love to know what you think. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...